Achieve Double Under Mastery
The tech in the patented* Elite Surge handles improves your spin control and efficiency, helping you realize instant gains in your double under speed and consistency.
- Dual-ball bearing ultra-light weight 4oz aluminium handles spin 6-7 jumps a second
- Accepts 6 cable types for speed, training, competition and more.
- Designed by a national champion speed jumper to improve your double under scores
- Quickly adjust length & replace worn cable via screw/collar system
- Thin handles with foam grip allows for fine motor precision and control while turning the rope (and sweating).
- 2 year warranty on machine-cut aluminum handles
- Comes with free storage bag.
Pro Tip: Go with the Double Under Training Kit for savings on replacement cables or to experiment with different cable types.
*Patent No. US 9,427,613
The advantage of the Elite Surge is the dual ball bearings, which distribute the axial load applied at the handles much more efficiently. With just one bearing, there is the addition of detrimental axial torque on the bearing, which causes it to wear out faster and adds friction so the rope spins less freely. The two bearings surround the cable (one on top and the other below). This gives the rope an incredibly balanced feel as you spin the cable. Overall, the design makes the handle feel very rigid and 'solid' in your hand as opposed to the feeling of stress and torque you may feel in another design.
The machine-cut, high-grade anodized aluminum handles (patent pending) are also durable (2 year warranty) and ultra light weight (4oz).
Accepts 6 Types of Cables
Easily replace worn cables or swap out cables for different uses with a Philips head screwdriver using the adjustable screw/collar (holds more securely than thumb tightened screws). Cables come in 10ft lengths.
- 3/32" Standard Cable (black + color options) - A 3/32" nylon coated, kink-resistant cable made in the USA. Comes in black and a variety of other colors. Not recommended for use on abrasive surfaces.
- 1/16" Bare Cable - 1/16" non-coated cable is used in speed and double under competitions. Very light and cuts through the air with ease. It has no coating, however, and will wear out more quickly than other cable types.
- 1/8" White Freestyle Cable - This is a beginners/intermediate cable for those who like the feel of a heavier rope. 1/8" cable with white nylon coating.
- 3mm Outdoor Heavy Cable - 3mm nylon coated cable for use outdoors on abrasive surfaces. Our toughest cable. Heavily coated in nylon to take a beating on concrete surfaces. It will eventually wear out, but will last longer than any other speed cable on the market. Comes in black only.
- 4mm PVC Cord - This is an excellent option for beginners at double unders, as the PVC won't leave the welts and "tiger stripes" when you miss. It's also heavier, which is helpful for feeling and establishing a rhythm.
- 1.2mm Ultra Thin Cable - The thinnest, lightest cable available for a speed rope. 1.2mm diameter. Recommended for competitive speed jumpers only - inexperienced jumpers will struggle with this cable. Recommended for indoor use only.
Pro Tip: Purchase spare cables to easily swap out ropes for different uses or quickly replace worn cables.
Comes with a 10 foot cable. One size fits most (will fit anybody up to 6' 6" tall). Resize for your purposes according to our sizing guide. Cut off the extra cord after adjusting the cord with the adjustable screw/collar system.
Money Back Guarantee
We guarantee our products 100%. We stand behind our products and all products are guaranteed against manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship for 30 days. Within the 30-day warranty, we will repair and/or replace parts or products that are defective in materials or workmanship.
If you have created an account with us, you can request a return through your manage account section. Your complete order history is available in your my account section, and requesting refunds is easy. If you do not have an account: To make a return please email customer service (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the subject line "returns".