An Affordable, Durable Gym & Fitness Rope that Does Everything Well
A new "hybrid" jump rope that does everything well, featuring an innovative "Thin 2 Thick" cable for added durability and cable life. An ideal rope to have in your gym bag for rope warmups and workouts. The unique PVC coated cable on this rope is a standard 2.4mm diameter near the handles, tapering to a 4mm diameter in the middle (underneath the feet). This adds durability to the cable without sacrificing all the speed of a standard thick outdoor PVC rope.
- Speed: The dual ball bearing head and speed cable make it fast.
- Freestyle: The 360° swivel tip head* and long 6.75" handles give it flexibility for freestyle workouts.
- Cable durability: The "Thin 2 Thick" cable will extend the life of your rope.
*The 360° swivel dual ball bearing design of the handle head allows for 360-degree rotation, increasing its rotation power and gives you an extreme flexibility of movement (for integrating freestyle elements into your workout).
- Handle durability: The light-weight foam-coated handles aren't as durable as aluminum handles.
- Not an outdoor rope: The "Thin 2 Thick" cable will last longer on concrete/abrasive surfaces than a standard cable, but will still wear through eventually. If you want a purely outdoor fitness rope, try the Boxer's Training Rope 2.0. For outdoor speed training try the Elite Surge with an Outdoor Heavy Cable.
- Sizing: Metal extension spindles with eyeball-bearing tips make for easy cable adjustments. The cable is 10ft long, and adjustable to be used by people of different heights. See our sizing guide.
- Handle Construction: Light-weight hollow plastic handles with foam grips. Won't slip when you sweat.
- Cable: "Thick/Thin" PVC coated cable speed rope is 2.4mm near the handles, tapering to a 4mm PVC coated cable underneath the feet.
- Light weight: Hollow plastic/foam grips make this rope very light (4.6 oz) and a good choice for endurance workouts.
Money Back Guarantee
We guarantee our products 100%. We stand behind our products and all products are guaranteed against manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship for 30 days. Within the 30-day warranty, we will repair and/or replace parts or products that are defective in materials or workmanship.
If you have created an account with us, you can request a return through your manage account section. Your complete order history is available in your my account section, and requesting refunds is easy. If you do not have an account: To make a return please email customer service (email@example.com) with the subject line "returns".