"All In One" Rope (Speed + Freestyle)
An ideal rope for high intensity and interval workouts that mix speed and freestyle elements. Cable speed rope will go as fast as you want for double/triple unders. Swivel tip ball bearings enable freestyle elements like crossing moves. 6.125" aluminium handle with knurl grip that won't slip when you sweat.
Who should try this rope? Double under pros who want to mix crossing moves and other freestyle elements into their workouts.
- Speed: The dual ball bearing head and speed cable make it fast.
- Freestyle: The 360° swivel tip head* and the thin 6.125" handles give it flexibility for freestyle workouts.
- Handle durability: High-grade aluminium handle.
- Easily adjustable: Comes with 10ft long cable. Adjust using screw/collar system for your height. See our sizing guide.
*The 360° swivel dual ball bearing design of the handle head allows for 360-degree rotation, increasing its rotation power and gives you an extreme flexibility of movement (for integrating freestyle elements into your workout).
- Not an outdoor rope: The PVC coated cable will wear out quickly if used outside on concrete or other abrasive surfaces. We've included an extra cable. Use a jump rope mat if jumping outside.
- Handle Construction: High-grade 6.125-inch aluminium handles with dual ball bearing head and knurl grip that won't slip when you sweat.
- 2x Cables: Includes two 2.4mm PVC coated speed cables. These aren't as durable as the 3/32" nylon-coated speed cable.
- Carrying Bag: Includes jump rope carrying bag.
- Spare Parts: Comes with 2x spare screw/collars and cable end covers.
Money Back Guarantee
We guarantee our products 100%. We stand behind our products and all products are guaranteed against manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship for 30 days. Within the 30-day warranty, we will repair and/or replace parts or products that are defective in materials or workmanship.
If you have created an account with us, you can request a return through your manage account section. Your complete order history is available in your my account section, and requesting refunds is easy. If you do not have an account: To make a return please email customer service (email@example.com) with the subject line "returns".