A compact slackline that makes a great fitness line. The line's webbing has a "stretchy" feel for tricks, yoga, and core strengthening exercises.
- Low mounting height (18 inches), which makes it easier to get on and off the line.
- Quick set up & take down: Two-piece slackline kit is easily installed between trees or other sturdy anchor points.
- Fully Adjustable: easy-to-use ratchet allows you to efficiently put tension on the line.
- Safety lock feature included on slackline ratchet for super secure use.
- Instructional Manual & Video: Your order includes an instructional manual. We will also send you a link to a 5 minute instruction video that covers setting up your slackline and tips and tricks for getting started.
Recommended for ages 5 and older.
- Treeguard: The Treeguard protects both the tree trunks and your line from wear and tear. Also many cities and parks departments now require the guards to protect the trees from damage.
- Carrying Bag: Handy carrying bag for storing your slackline and gear.
- Length: up to 49 ft
- Line width: 2" (50mm)
- Ratchet side length: 6.5 ft. (2 m)
- Weight (line and ratchets): 6 lbs
- Line includes reinforced loop slings for durability and safety
- Maximum tension: 4 tons
- Max weight load: 300 lbs
- TUV-certified product
Money Back Guarantee
We guarantee our products 100%. We stand behind our products and all products are guaranteed against manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship for 30 days. Within the 30-day warranty, we will repair and/or replace parts or products that are defective in materials or workmanship.
If you have created an account with us, you can request a return through your manage account section. Your complete order history is available in your my account section, and requesting refunds is easy. If you do not have an account: To make a return please email customer service (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the subject line "returns".