Jump rope speed cable is thicker (4mm) underfoot for added weight and durability. The added thickness makes this a slower and more durable than standard speed cables.
- Outdoor jumping
- Anyone who wants more feedback/feel from their speed cable (some light/thin speed cables can be hard to feel)
- 10 feet long
- Include adjustable screws for resizing
- 4mm underfoot
- 2.4mm thick near handles.
Feedback on this rope from the EliteSRS product testing group:
- Con: Differences in cable thickness can cause a little "slop" at lower speeds.
- Con: Can be more difficult to resize, as you will have to trip each side equally to make sure the thick part is even underfoot.
- Pro: Extra weight makes for a harder workout.
- Pro: Carries momentum of the swing well, without the rest of the rope being overly heavy like other thick ropes
Money Back Guarantee
We guarantee our products 100%. We stand behind our products and all products are guaranteed against manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship for 30 days. Within the 30-day warranty, we will repair and/or replace parts or products that are defective in materials or workmanship.
If you have created an account with us, you can request a return through your manage account section. Your complete order history is available in your my account section, and requesting refunds is easy. If you do not have an account: To make a return please email customer service (email@example.com) with the subject line "returns".